Leica Absolute Tracker ATS600 update: New features and functionalities
Thursday 25 June 2020, 9:00 and 16:00 CET
The Leica Absolute Tracker ATS600 is Hexagon’s ground-breaking direct scanning laser tracker, offering metrology-grade non-contact surface measurement from up to 60 metres away.
A newly released system software update for the ATS600 introduces a number of significant new features to ATS600 users, including systems already in the market as well as new systems. The new functionalities include uniform grid scanning, panorama imaging, new line and ring scan profiles and more.
Our laser tracker product experts are hosting a webinar to demonstrate these new features and explain how they can help to increase your productivity and improve process times for large-volume inspection and alignment tasks.
- Introduction to and overview of new ATS600 functionalities and their applications
- Live demonstration of new functionalities with SA
- Summary and Q&A
Join this event to:
- Understand the key benefits of direct scanning with a laser tracker
- Discover how panorama imaging makes it easier to measurement extremely large surfaces
- See how improvements to the built-in overview camera deliver multiple levels of zoom with no loss of resolution
- Understand how new line and ring scan profiles can improve productivity for specific applications
- Learn how a new pre-scanning process ensures a uniform measurement grid even on angled surfaces
- Find out how and where these new functionalities can be best applied to boost productivity
Who should attend?
Quality and metrology users and managers as well as production managers who are already using or considering upgrading to systems based on the direct scanning measurement capabilities of the Leica Absolute Tracker ATS600.